CAY 0.00% 7.8¢ canyon resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Reports, page-22

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Should be noted (not that i dont think all long term holders done realise this already) but NONE of this would have been possible without Mr Su and his money... and its clear.. his directives to Phil Gallagher to actually go and do something finally.
    WIthout Mr Su, CAY was floundering for years with their self generated "insider info" that a take over was coming etc which clearly, looking back, was management trying to spruik heat in the company, even though they had nothing.
    Looking back, to think CAY would have a TO completed with no licence, no PFS or BFS, no rail deal, relatively small proven resources numbers etc was foolhardy and ill informed.

This, since Mr Su came on board, is what an actual company smells and looks like that is working toward either a mine or a deal. totally different.

But in saying this.... a further cap raise will be very brutal to all long term holders in terms of the lack of movement for years, churning through out capital investments and getting nothing back for it.
    5x would be break even deep down, after how long this has taken. OC has been massive being in CAY. 10x would make it bearable IMO.

but can we see $1.00 buy out price for a $0.10c stock?

time will tell. and IMO time will be this year. not long to go.... hopefully.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $110.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.9¢ 7.7¢ $229.6K 2.948M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 400000 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 111994 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.