VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Reports, page-115

1. 5,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3636
    darcy,

I am afraid you won't get an answer. Dreamcatcher obviously likes doing research on a stock that he holds no interest in.
    It may appear strange to some but he obviously has his reasons for doing so. Personally the last thing that I could be bothered with, is spending so much time researching documents on stocks that I do not have a vested interest. Life is too precious to be wasting time on that stuff.
    I have generally found that those that choose to engage in this type of practice are doing so for good reason...Sometimes it could be because they are involved with a competitor and are trying their best to discredit the opposition. It could be multiple reasons.
    Only dreamcatcher knows what his motives are and as Rykster pointed out, he doesn't have to explain it to anyone.

In the mean time my buy order at 2.7c got filled in. I will have to ask my wife for a loan. I cannot believe that some shareholders would sell this stock down to these current levels. Another 10 million were sold down today. Someone is buying them. I noticed that BKT touched 200 million mkt cap today . Nearly 3 times greater than Volt.

Imagine all those sellers at 2.8c lining up knowing full well they won't be taken. If I wanted to sell out I reckon I would just take 2.7c and be done with it.
    We will see what tomorrow brings darcy.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 26824097 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2540871 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.