KAU 9.68% 17.0¢ kaiser reef limited

Heartastack you seem to be suggesting there's a negative element...

1. 9,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 512
    Heartastack you seem to be suggesting there's a negative element to wondering about KAU gold production and sales in the March quarter. If that's the case, i'm not sure our views are fully aligned there.

the company report for a period can be viewed in isolation as a standalone document.

but i suggest greater meaning from the report is gleaned by setting it into a context, this being how the latest report fits into what's happened over the past year or two.

by seeing where we've come from we can get a better idea of where we're going.

context is in part seeing how trends are playing out. Context helps moderate short term noise.

trying to crystal ball gold production is also about seeing if expectations are met or whether things undershoot or overshoot. In turn helping to understand any impact on the SP.

"wild assumptions and fantasising" could be the hallmark of those predicting future SP, which i suggest is quite different from trying to get a handle on production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.015(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $29.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $32.2K 199.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 67036 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 155184 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.