TOR 12.0% 14.0¢ torque metals limited..

Unlike many wannabe producers, I really like the business model...

1. 1,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    Unlike many wannabe producers, I really like the business model of Torque. Explore, define a MRE, then sell it off, rinse and repeat. No ridiculously long periods of feasibility studies, financing and building a mine, with long lulls between exploration. This creates a nice flow of exploration and acquisition news, which should theoretically maintain interest in the company.

That being said, current interest in Torque is abysmal. This must be one of the least discussed high-potential explorers on HC and has almost nil institutional ownership. With sentiment for lithium and gold at rock bottom, I can understand why, but this suggests to me, along with the low SOI, that the potential is there for an explosive move in the SP upon any left field event.

Once the Paris MRE and exploration target has been released, and hopefully the company releases some clearer sections (which I think is part of the reason for the lack of interest i.e. not understanding the potential scale), I believe that the market will start waking up to the project, which I believe, given it's shallow depth and high-grade, is worth at least $200/oz to a producer at the current gold prices. So if we can get a 150,000oz+ resource, Paris alone would be worth $30m+, with absolutely massive upside potential. This is not taking into account New Dawn, which must be worth at a very minimum, $10-20m+++ to MinRes, given that it's likely an extension of Bald Hill.

So in my mind, at an absolute minimum, Torque should be worth at least double the current share price (IMO DYOR).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.015(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 14.0¢ 12.5¢ $71.42K 535.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2384 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 69819 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 8.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ 80686
Last updated 15.40pm 08/05/2024 ?
TOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.