WNX 4.17% 2.5¢ wellnex life limited

Technical support looks to be at $1.60 (give or take 5%)....

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Technical support looks to be at $1.60 (give or take 5%). Combine this with the consistent higher volume in the past month indicates that this stock is being traded by institutions rather than retail.

Very impressive that the open price was $1.52 and the low was $1.49 but rebounded above $1.60 within 25 minutes of trading. I think Tuesday was a similar day where there was a lot of volatility intra-day.

I agree that there are those that sold out that will say anything to justify their reason and why "the stock must go lower" because their ego cannot take it that they are wrong. Same situation occurred with BUBs when it went from 90s to just under 50c after their placement. Now BUBs is recovering although not at its high (yet?). Should have seen moments when BAL share price fell during the year you had "experts" that was stating why "BAL is cactus and going bust" even though it has no debt and churning a profit.

Overall the infant formula market is getting a lot of attention. Whether this means a bubble is being inflated ...don't know. Nothing wrong with investing in what's hot or "flavor of the month" like Lithium and Cobalt. As long as their is a disciplined exit strategy (like what 8horse has done) like stop-loss or sell-gains should be ok.

Those trying to value a growth company on "current cash flow" already shows that they are amateurs.

Technical indications looks very good and this week indicates one of consolidation around the $1.55-$1.65 range with $1.60 being support. Hopefully next week can bring more green to the share price

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $32.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $98.47K 4.059M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 504107 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 474364 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.