1MC 0.00% 3.0¢ morella corporation limited

It reads like (potentially) being a deliberate act of corporate...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3946
    It reads like (potentially) being a deliberate act of corporate sabotage, where the project financier/lender who was going to continue to refinance Altura, was groomed (secretly behind closed doors over a period of time) by a competitor, and offered sweeteners to switch sides, in order for the competitor to effectively steal Altura's mine and then destroy the company so there was nothing left of it to attempt any litigation or redress.

It's the kind of corporate nazism move that hedge funds in the USA are well known for (watch the movie "Pretty Woman"), these funds are ruthless and heartless and operate on the edge of legality, which PLS may well have well done, as the grey suits in the shadows.

It's definitely not the kind of behaviour you aspire to see in an honest or decent business world, or in any world for that matter, business or personal. I would certainly question the morality of the people leading the company that did this to Altura, and suggest that the behaviour was very Non-Australian, and if this is the way our country is heading, and these are the things we are teaching and expecting from our new young captains of industry, then quite frankly, in the longer term - we as a nation, and a people(s), are doomed.

I'll tell you one thing about duplicity, and excessive greed, and sabotage, and corporate assassinations, and hatred and deception, subterfuge and larceny - they are all negative emotions, nothing good grows from them (in the longer term), and everything is eventually destroyed by them (for the people who created them, and for everyone else). They are nothing more than human character traits that lead everyone down a highway to hell. Personally, I'd rather be poor and have my self-respect and dignity and decency, than travel down that highway.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.364M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $2.502K 83.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37537 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 364484 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.