M7T 1.82% 54.0¢ mach7 technologies limited

It may well once have been a baby Promedicus, as the simplicity...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    It may well once have been a baby Promedicus, as the simplicity and portability of its platform does or did look promising. But that time may also have gone. This sector of medical technology has evolved quickly.

It is an absolute monumental pain in the butt to change your PACS vendor, the clinical and admin staff will hate you for years for forcing them to change systems, even if the old one was a dog. So all these benefits and features that M7T claim are game changing may not actually be relevant to the poor old Doctor who has to use it every day and just needs to read xrays. So yes, some of their marketing is just spin.

This is a very hard business to be in and each customer they win will have been a very hard and slow sale. Then of course the actual implementation may take years.

I suspect that the market has changed a lot since this platform was invented. They may have had a considerable technical advantage a few years ago compared to the old legacy vendors such as Agfa, Fujifilm, McKesson, GE, Philips etc. But now those vendors also have been working hard to either acquire or build multi-use small footprint DICOM viewers running in the cloud with small installation footprints. This makes it harder again to try win business away from the legacy vendors who have very deep pockets. Newer and more nimble vendors like Promedicus and Intelerad seem to be innovating hard with new technology and AI from what I last saw at RSNA, and are spending big on marketing. Mach7s marketing is yet to reach me at all and I would consider my employer to be very well tended and hunted by vendors all the time.

As someone pointed out it takes about a year for new sales people to start hitting goals and deal with these super long sales cycles. Does M7T have enough time for that? Can they keep innovating? The sales pitch that looked so shiny a few years ago can quickly go stale without considerable innovation and there's only so many ways one can look at an xray.

Last edited by Astro04: 01/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M7T (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
54.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $130.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
55.0¢ 55.0¢ 53.5¢ $19.01K 35.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 22625 53.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.5¢ 317 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M7T (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.