OSL 0.00% 0.6¢ oncosil medical ltd

I feel lucky to cancel my buy order today.... as already in RED...

1. 4,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 568
    I feel lucky to cancel my buy order today.... as already in RED by 50% + it would be disaster if I bought today. I don't see this one going anywhere up in near future without significant sell or getting FDA HDE approval... IMO.

They had 3m cash burn in 3 months and no sell. Also they have no courtesy to tell how many units they sold in last quarter...... IMO.

They still talk about Covid and not able to submit FDA application response .... then how on earth they spend 3m on staff when there is no output between last quarter and this quarter... IMO.

They had four headline activity and none of them completed task as below:

Europe - screen continue - This is going on for ages not new task and screening is done by hospital not OSL in my opinion.
    APEC: - Discussion with hospital to get OSPREY implemented - This task is ongoing and still not competed in 3 months.
    USA - FDA work on going - this is long outstanding task and still ongoing... WTH??
    Clinical Development - ongoing task -- nothing completed in 3 months

So in three months they still have task outstanding that they had in last quarter but they spend $3m.. IMO.

IMO... TGA withdrawal was another disappointment without any logical and clear reasoning and it was done by Nigel so can't blame previous management.... and he should be able to explain why it was done not just some hypothesis that he believes it won't get approved based on their submission...IMO.

Market updates are not provided regularly so what on earth they are doing if they can't keep shareholders engaged with the company. They have only 4 quarter worth of cash left which means they need to start selling more than 100 units (@30k each) every quarter to pay for their wages and staying in market positive or do the capital raise again... IMO... can we assume that they will be able to sell 400 - 500 units within next 12 month (4 quarter) and if not then CR is on the card...... IMO.

I have to put this one under the drawer and wait for CAP raise or any unknown positive announcement.

GLAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $58.96K 9.844M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 9980612 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 11284384 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.16pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.