ZNO 0.00% 2.7¢ zoono group limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-55

1. 324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Is it possible that the covid-19 may change the mindset of the employers in the way that protecting the health of the employee and customers is now a top priority?

For example: why does Microsoft use Z71 to sanitize all its buildings in US and also around the world? To provide the food safe environment for its employee and customers? Is it reasonable to project that the food safe environment in Microsoft offices may lead to reduction of the sick leaves from employee (hence increase productivity)? I'd be surprised if the HR department of Microsoft will not tally the employee's sick leaves info and compare it with previous years. If Zoono does reduce the sick leaves, do you think Microsoft will stop providing food safe environment to its employee? And do you think other companies might also follow Microsoft to sanitize their offices, or demand the building owners to do so?

Animal health is another industry where Zoono could have a long term future. I think you said before Animal health was the main reason you invested in ZNO. The 4C provide very positive results about the trials in US and other countries.

There're many other applications of Zoono, as you're aware.

Like any other investment, there is no guarantee of success. Everyone of us have to evaluate the risk-reward of this investment. With so many industries currently trailing Zoono products, Zoono (in my view) is at the early stage of building its business. We need to be a little bit more patient. How Zoono growth over the next 12 month would be crucial.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.536M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $450 16.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90413 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.