5GG 8.16% 5.3¢ pentanet limited

The difference in our understanding appears to be that I...

1. 245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    The difference in our understanding appears to be that I research, and you make emotional decisions based on your 86 cent buy-in when the stock was overvalued and are now well under water.

Terragraph is a new tech but already used by ISP’s in Malaysia, the US, the UK, Hungary. I researched the results in Malaysia and California in particular. The speeds on it here will blow the NBN out of the water. Terragraph can transmit much larger volumes of data at much faster speeds, and will allow a large number of people to join their fixed wireless network which currently can’t.

The MD spoke of the eventual plan to go national in Business News Weekly earlier this year, calling Perth a ‘beta test’. It’s also a pretty obvious step for them once they’ve perfected the offering in Perth, given the national infrastructure they’re setting up for Nvidia. Blaming Sydney’s landscape shows a misunderstanding of the problem Terragraph solves.

The churn rate on fixed wireless is in yesterday’s announcement (0.82%). NBN resale isn’t 5GG’s product, provides little profit, and I suspect is a necessary evil until their infrastructure is deployed and they can bring more people onto their offering.

I understand you’re frustrated given you bought in at 86 cents, again this is a long term hold for me and I’m holding until they finish building their infrastructure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.004(8.16%)
Mkt cap ! $22.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $43.62K 836.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 168000 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 37694 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.