5GG 4.55% 4.6¢ pentanet limited

sophisticated investors are a group of people who have money...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    - why would some one promise they are going to do something, raise a whole bunch of dough at nose bleed valuations and then not follow through on it? Pretty simple, its called smoke and mirrors. When youre retired like me, youre old enough to have seen all the tricks in the book. Obviously this is your first time at the rodeo playing russian dolls. there is still a cindition precedent of purchasing another 18 servers, so theres a real risk this doesnt happen, and funds get diverted elsewhere into some other science experiment.
    - you have been confused, as there is no exclusivity as of today. The previous announcement pushed this out to the later in 2021. Be careful, DYOR.
    - happy to discuss my investment strategy, who doesnt like talking about how much money they make. But thought we are here to discuss notes on this company you have researched.
    - speaking of research, how are you going on your resezrch assignment looking up how much fixed wireless customers trade at?

what are you talking about nvidia are dealing with other ISPs in australia?
    where did you see this?

sophisticated investors are a group of people who have money elsewhere in life, or have a high paying salary, and therefore have either zero equity investment expereince nor the time to do their own research on a company, and just get peddled stocks a broker sells them. Hardly an endorsement of the quality of investors assembled here. Bit of a worry if instos are involved, they are brutal and sell immediately and ruthlessly at the sight of red flags. Theres no news flow on this for the next 4 months, going to be a long lonely winter...
    unfortunately your assessment of me is compeltely wrong, but hey thats the beauitful thing about these capital markets, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Some opinions more right and researched and more profitable than others....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.002(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $19.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.6¢ 4.3¢ $48.99K 1.111M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12500 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.