5GG 2.33% 4.4¢ pentanet limited

Happy to talk about me, but arent you more concerned about your...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Happy to talk about me, but arent you more concerned about your investment in a company that you apparently know everything about.
    when i invested there was a very different investment proposition on the table, this was before the 6 month delay to gaming, before the dilution by an unnecessary capital raise, before the wastage of $8.5m of shareholders cash on spectrum that cant provide speeds better than the 100mbs NBN product. Hmmm, but you already know that 200mhz is dog shit wrapped up in cat shit, wonder why it was that none of the majors bid on this craypot.
    quite interesting how on this topic of domestic expansion, the management team only bought 5g coverage in the perth metropolitan area and some WA country town. Think you have your answer there, that management are only focussing on Perth market. Maybe the management team dont have the aspiration, nor the technical ability, to execute on a national rollout. Either way, it is a lie, something that seems quite common with this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $19.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $41.80K 968.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30040 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 12440 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.