ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3784
    Hey @writer. Unless someone else is aware of something, then I'm going to assume it's a no.

I think Fugro may have opted to do it in house (possibly to capture the most profits possible)?

There's a lot of money to be made in the geospatial industry for companies with the ability:

"The geospatial analytics market size is projected to grow from USD 59.5 billion in 2021 to USD 107.8 billion in 2026, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 12.6% during the forecast period."
    https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/geospatial-analytics-market-198354497.html

"The global geospatial solutions market is projected to reach USD 502.6 billion by 2024 from an estimated USD 239.1 billion in 2019, at a CAGR of 13.2% during the forecast period."
    https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/geospatial-solution-market-206125202.html

This is a bit like a David (Pointerra) vs Goliath (very large multinational companies) scenario.

There will be many players with different product offerings at varying levels of quality/prices.

Fortunately, it's not a winner-takes-all, and there's market demand for Pointerra's solution.

It's an ever-evolving and rapidly-growing market, which Pointerra continues to win contracts in.

We're here because we can see that Pointerra are market leaders when it comes to delivering 3D point cloud geospatial insights via cloud computing. How can we be know this to be true? Because, Pointerra customers know this to be true. Pointerra customers do their homework, evaluate different solutions in the market and then decide to onboard to Pointerra's solution. Pointerra would not be able to continue to attract such large enterprises to their offering if they did not offer the most compelling solution to those customers.

Pointerra's solution is so compelling to those within the United States Department of Defense that they remain "actively engaged in more than 25 SBIR, STTR and direct contract opportunities across Army, Air Force, Navy and other military and intelligence sector agencies in the US". If just one of these 25+ opportunities results in a contract win and an ASX market announcement, then I wouldn't be surprised to see the share price double in a single day!

If Pointerra is able to capture just 0.01% (no, not 1%, but 1% of 1%) of the global geospatial solutions market by 2024 (potentially worth USD 502.6 billion), then Pointerra would be able to obtain that US$50M in ACV by 2025 (US$500B * 0.0001 = US$50M).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.