3DP 0.00% 4.7¢ pointerra limited

@ Rokewa - g'day again!! Hope your week has been good so far :)...

1. 1,594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1792
    @ Rokewa - g'day again!! Hope your week has been good so far

Thanks for the kudos on my predicted 4C numbers - my 4C estimate and predicted ACV number were reasonably close, but unfortunately I did slightly over estimate on both occasions.

The lag between ACV and cash receipts is definitely greater than expected. But as previously mentioned, I think this might be because it takes a fair bit of time to firstly onboard the new client - and then it also takes a few months to "get them up" to the expected ACV spend?

Like you, I am no accountant, but it would be great if 3DP's revenues for the full year were in excess of $5.0m as you expect. That would show some huge growth over last years revenue number of $1.228m.

My previous estimates for the 3DP full year result were:

3. FULL YEAR REPORT

Last year (full year 19/20) was Revenue $1,228k with a Nett Loss of $2,530k.

This year (20/21 half yearly) was Revenue $1,556k with a Nett Loss of $988k.

For the full year, I'm going with:

Revenue of $4.4m (258% increases YOY) and a Nett Loss of $1.4m - which would obviously be a huge improvement on the previous year numbers.

And importantly this would give us an end of year "revenue & expenses run rate" that is very close to profitability (or already profitable).

Even though my estimated numbers would be a great result, I would much prefer your numbers!!

Today was a better trading day for 3DP, the buy versus sell side was looking much better (particularly in the lines close to the SP) - so hopefully we can have a strong finish to the week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.7¢ $22.74K 483.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60296 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 420726 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.