TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

I don't understand the negativity around the financing facility...

1. 1,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    I don't understand the negativity around the financing facility / debt.

The debt:-

1. Is manageable, with 16 million cash in the bank and Tesserent on track to make at least that amount of profit in the next 12 months;

2. was used to acquire profitable businesses, which has been Tesserent's growth strategy all along. the debt was "good debt" in this sense;

3. Tesserent has said it wants to acquire businesses to grow. Where do shareholders think the money was coming from? from the tooth fairy? Without the debt, shareholders cop even more dilution.....which no doubt people would complain about and say why didn't Tesserent take on a modest amount of debt to fund their acquisitions.

Honestly, Tesserent can't win.

I thought it was a fantastic 4C. Tesserent have achieved everything they told the market they would achieve, and more. The Board and Management have kept their promises and delivered. We now have a profitable, growing business in one of the hottest sectors around - cyber security. JC and his team are leading the business superbly and are shareholders like us - so have no interest in doing anything to damage the share price in the long term.

Almost every large business has a level of debt. If you are concerned by the debt that Tesserent has, sell your holding. Or reach out to JC as the 4C encourages investors to do, and ask him if is prepared to have a chat about Tesserent's financials and your concerns about the financing facility. I believe JC has 12 million Tesserent shares / options....i haven't seen any sign of him selling his shares.

I still have my entire self managed super fund invested in Tesserent (8c purchase) and aint selling a share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.