TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-166

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Absolutely love your post @Kunkba - thank you for speaking my mind! And your 1st and 4th sentences are much more controlled and eloquent than the phrases continually pouring through my own thoughts.

I've a growing feeling that as TNT has come such a long way in such a short period that we'll have to wait till 31 August when they issue ASX reports for their half-yearly results, and their preliminary final results for the re-rate. Maybe even till 30 September for the Audited Accounts - which the analysts will finally use to update their own reporting (as they seem to only use annual results in their analysis, rather than quarterlies).

Despite my frustration whilst waiting for the rest of the world to catch up with my (and your, and other HC holders) genius in finding and investing in TNT, I'm topping up on every occasion money appears in my bank account. And one day I expect to be very thankful for the delay in the re-rate. But it in the meantime it's doing my head in (refer your 1st and 4th sentences again - and thanks again!).
    Last edited by RobP111: 02/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.