TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-167

1. 5,564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2208
    Sounds like you've been watching my posts for a while. You'll remember when we were in the mid and low 20s fairly recently I wasn't crying about it like other holders were, I was bouncing off the walls with happiness at my good fortune for being able to buy more at such ridiculous bargains, and put every spare dollar I had into it.

It could bounce tomorrow, but 28c seems likely after two ugly black candles in a row. Technically this is looking bad, and you are not the only one with your emotional response to thoughts of 27c. I figure there's no reason to fight or be upset about the reality; I can either sell and try to buy later (which I don't quite think is a good bet in this case unless you really wanted to hover with your finger trembling on the buy back button) or simply not worry, or buy up more. If it hits 27c I will once again break my 'I'm overfull and no longer buying' rule and top up. I certainly wouldn't feel upset having a larger holding. I care about high prices some time around 2023, but mid 2021 it's welcome to drop for me. Sure, selling out makes sense if you are a highly motivated seller or a pip trader (and I mean no disrespect to pip traders), and I can understand why some are selling before a likely drop.

Fear fear fear, panic panic panic! Woe, doom and gloom, everyone! Haha, give me a 27c bargain, I dare ya!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.