TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

I absolutely agree that this is a fantastic opportunity to top...

1. 5,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2090
    I absolutely agree that this is a fantastic opportunity to top up!

I disagree that it's out of the question to see 50c before November; looking at last year, in a similar timeframe at a similar time of year we went from below 10c (we started July 20 last year below 10c) to over 40c (we topped 40c on the 22nd of October last year, before November).

This year we have far better fundamentals; revenue is now multiples of what it was in July last year and is more than our optimistic targets set back then. We're derisked in that back then we were hoping to achieve something very ambitious and we now actually have achieved more than that. We literally hit the mid 40s just on the hope that we would achieve what we now have! Looking at EBITDA we are looking even better than when looking at raw revenue. Projections are better now than they were then.

If we hit the mid 40s last year, with a base of under 10c, we have a very strong chance of beating 50c before November this year. If we performed about as well as last year (very achievable given the far superior fundamental state) we would expect to hit around a dollar by late this year. I'm certainly not saying that will happen and I don't expect it, but I do expect to see more than 50c before the end of the year and 50c by November is absolutely not out of the question.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.