TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

I just watched the interview again with Kurt and Julian, and I...

1. 6,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2303
    I just watched the interview again with Kurt and Julian, and I wanted to echo the comments of Hamish001 concerning the potential for this company to grow its revenue and EBITDA going into FY22, and beyond. If you listen to the interview (see post # 55126079 ) between 11.30 min - 12.00 min, Kurt talks about the Aus cyber industry now being worth around $5 billion of which TNT can address $1.5 - $2 billion, or roughly ten times the amount of business they are doing now. That offers TNT a huge potential to immediately expand their business and revenue, just in Australia alone. He also mentioned the demand in Aus was growing by the equivalent of "a Tesserent every year". Julian also mentioned that they had just secured multi-year, multi-million dollar deals with some iconic Australian businesses in the last quarter, so it looks to me that TNT is now beginning to secure some even stronger revenue growth. On top of that, the company have talked previously about their longer term plans to operate overseas in the other "five eyes" countries USA, UK and Canada, so there's a possibility of yet more revenue growth in the future if and when this overseas expansion occurs. I'm very optimistic about this company, and where it is heading.

All IMHO, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.