CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    hi tenx

they played a demo of an old chip. so the tech works or management have lied

they have been working on mass production for years. they said the packaging from Germany works. they said the mass production of the chip works. and all that remains is to package the chip with the Israeli produced packaging, which isn't as good as the German one, but good enough for demo purposes. they say the chip that works is packaged and they are now ensuring what they say works in theory also works in practice. this is all true or management are lying

now, of course management could be lying. if they were diluting and giving themselves options for next to nothing, if they were giving themselves pay rises and bonuses etc, then that would certainly reflect poorly on management and I would not trust them

as things stand, they hold shares, there is minimal selling of shares and when they need money, Fred Bart buys the shares, at prices that aren't so different from raisings done with sophisticated investors e.g 10% discount to vwap.

I just can't see the hustle here. the delays and failed timelines have always been a worry and cause of doubt and concern. I just can't see how management is trying to defraud or milk shareholders.

please let me know if I'm missing something there, because I've got a good wad of my money here and have done so because I trust management have all shareholders interests at heart.

I don't want to lose money here. I work to hard to earn money in the first place

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.