AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-36

1. 2,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hi 10x

my take has always been it's a very assymetrical risk vs reward play. if they announce a demo the share price should more than double ( it might not after so many delays as the delays have made the market less enthusiastic) . if there is another delay, share price probably won't halve. the concern I have is they have to go back to the drawing board because something unexpected and something they can predictably solve comes up. that's what happened a few years ago. this stock makes me wonder if I have Stockholm syndrome... I'm sure there is a more apt condition, but that's the one that springs to mind. if there is no major setback, and we don't run out of money, then this will be like the ending of a movie where there is a twist at the end ( the twist being they actually deliver on what they said they'd deliver on) and everyone is happy at the end. something like the 3 amigos.

the current share price reflects both hope and cynicism. if everyone believed we'd demo in august share price would be over $50 right now. if people thought we years away, or forever away, share price would be sub $10
    Last edited by hanktanson: 01/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.