IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

What a quarter! IHL does more in 90 days than a lot of companies...

1. 6,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1719
    What a quarter! IHL does more in 90 days than a lot of companies in a year. A lot of advanced projects and plenty of cash. Options money coming in is just another bonus as the company is very strong fiscally already.

I don't think the market here grasps the significance of the Psylocybin side of the business......yet. They do overseas given the massive market caps of any serious player in the space. There are only a few and IHL is joining the ranks.

BTW, great news that the generics/unregistered products are no longer part of the stable. No need for it given where things sit with trial success so far. There is no SH value here and a lot of cost with competing in a space that is already being squeezed on margin. A lot of market share is “bought” in this part of the market and are loss leaders and incurs a lot of cost and ends up a race to the bottom as non-differentiated products via for attention.

The serious market caps are for companies with global IP. With the clinical progress made to date, I applaud IHL for their very clear strategy and focusing their time and resources on what matters rather than a "me too" approach. It is also very clear that US Investors, nor I for that matter, care about generics.

Great work by IHL (and EAS) in positioning us on the global stage for what is looking like an extraordinary period for the company and SH value.
    Last edited by andres: 30/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.