LU7 0.00% 1.3¢ lithium universe limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-6

1. 3,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1579
    Main points.
    100k Revenue
    Spent 1.4Million.
    18 months at a minimum left (any revenue will extend runway).
    2 new customers - revenue is not significant - focused upon client engagement/retention.

Brand engagement
    Main strategy - seeking to engage brands to provide content for brands to deliver branded experience, get data and drive commerce. They are still focused on client engamgenet as opposed to big revenues.

Sit n Go
    - new prospect.

Conclusion - for me.
    This is a long wait, still at least 12 months away. There is a lot of engagement but it remains to be seen, if this will translate into genuine big contracts that generate revenue. There is a market out there, - yes, but I suppose the question for me is, "is what Mogul doing/building going to be attractive enough for big brands to pay up in the future?". Will Mogul be positioned for big brands to say "you know we gotta have this". I am not convinced yet of the strategy and whether it will translate. They had the mobile strategy but obviously not enough people were interested/the market was not there. I suppose I am wondering if there is a market/deisre out there for this new strategy. We will see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.720M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $4.951K 380.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 799633 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1227855 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.