LU7 0.00% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

It’s not down ramping to question and discuss strategic decision...

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    It’s not down ramping to question and discuss strategic decision making, especially when the entire direction of the company changes every quarter. I don’t believe that to be hyperbole either, I actually feel like every webinar has outlined a completely different company focus.

The company is in a worse position now financially, operationally and in regards to it’s reputation than it was this time last year and the share price reflects that. I’m still hopeful of making a decent profit with some luck and a positive deal give us a few pip bump but am conscious that as far as I understand the current model is hope for a multimillion dollar deal with no real ability to demonstrate precedent. I mean compare mogul to smash gg or battlefy in terms of utilisation, market position and reputation? I feel like a big company would just go straight to twitch and figure out an enterprise solution.

This company was a good lesson for me as a young investor, i checked $10k at it because I saw a documented three tiered revenue model, brand new tech and an app in the works, propsed first mover advantage into mobile, partnerships with growing companies, clear strategic direction and Cameron Adams and Kate Vale coming on board taking shares which I know believe has more to do with them being sensible about the amount of energy and time they can contribute and having plausible deniability. Cameron speaks passionately about a variety of start ups on LinkedIn but never mogul (he hasn’t listed his involvement with company at all) and Kate is on a variety of boards.

What we have received is 2 very poorly planned, postponed events.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.314M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $1.009K 72.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 469038 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 227996 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.18pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.