EMV 4.10% $2.03 emvision medical devices ltd

When will I find out if my device received Breakthrough Device...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58

When will I find out if my device received Breakthrough Device Designation

The FDA intends to request any other information needed to inform the Breakthrough Device designation decision within 30 days of receiving your request. You can expect to receive a letter communicating the FDA's decision to grant or deny the Breakthrough Device designation request within 60 calendar days of the FDA receiving your request.

It is helpful when a sponsor is available and responsive to the FDA's requests throughout the review timeline. If the FDA does not receive the other information needed to decide on a designation request promptly, it may result in denial of the Breakthrough Device designation request.

60 calendar days! could be longer since it's a de novo device

I was sitting here today thinking about the designation result and how big of an announcement it is. At that point the business is largely derisked and going at breakneck speed to satisfy the clinical trial requirements with close aid from the FDA!

If the FDA say 'APPROVED' and offer to hold EMV's hand through the clinical trials, it isn't too big of a statement to say that this company hurdle is arguably bigger than the successful completion of the clinical trials. Tick this box and it makes that one look much more like a formality!

The fact that the FDA recommended the designation means they have already been exposed to the project and believe in the enormous effect it can have on mainstream society. Which government wouldn't want to rid themselves of a large percentage of stroke related carnage expense?!

best case seems 1.5-2 months...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.03
Change
0.080(4.10%)
Mkt cap ! $173.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.98 $2.03 $1.97 $65.64K 33.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15452 $1.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.03 3999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.