IBX 0.00% 8.5¢ imagion biosystems limited

I ask one simple question of management ( perhaps Geoff Hollis...

1. 6,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1210
    I ask one simple question of management ( perhaps Geoff Hollis as CFO based here would care to comment and put us all in the picture as we know he does read HotCopper and does post on HC as needs be. My question is, how do you reconcile the "on track" comment by the CEO in the July 2 video presentation at the 4 minute mark with the announcement of today which clearly demonstrates we are NOT ( and were not) on track for completion by year end. Clearly those sharing their comments in this thread have the same issue with trying to reconcile the two seemingly different sets of advice in such a short period of time ( July 2 until today). The excuse that having more sites will put us on track provides me and likely most others with no comfort. There is a case to be answered here and we would appreciate an explanation regarding the two statements ( July 2 and todays announcement) which are at odds with each other. I might add that no doubt some shareholders would have taken the comment by the CEO on July 2 in good faith and that could well have influenced their investment decision. Over to you Geoff..... investors want an answer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.775M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.5¢ 8.3¢ $7.711K 91.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1152 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 1250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.