IBX 0.00% 7.4¢ imagion biosystems limited

I’ve watched this stock since the float. It’s been an education...

1. 792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    I’ve watched this stock since the float. It’s been an education and a very profitable investment thus far.

When the stock dropped to around 3 cents and then the dreadful capital raises at 2c and 1c… it became abundantly clear that public shareholders are of zero interest to management, the board or the true power behind the company… it’s all for the people in the industry and in the know. If the deep pockets behind the company lose interest then I’d be out in a flash. So far I haven’t seen any evidence of that, in fact every fall in SP seems to have been an excellent time for the deep pockets to gain a larger share of the company at the expense of small shareholders (like you and I).

There consequently appears to be an air of arrogance amongst management the success is assured. Maybe they’re right and it’s a just a matter of time. If not, then even the deep pockets might lose… BUT there seems to be no evidence of them leaving so I reserve judgement and wait. On the one hand it’s amazing technology that can help people, on the other there are people in the wings who greedily want to make big dollars from this… including me and my chump change.

I initially bought in around 3c and then participated fully in the 2 SPP’s which gave me cheap shares and options (along with the deep pockets people the company seems to favour). I’ve since had a great time playing between the options and the heads.

In my opinion the shares should be even lower given the lack of recruitment for the trials and the dilution last year. However, the SP remains relatively well supported so overall I remain on board… there is plenty of buying when the stock falls… who’s buying? Deep pockets maybe? Who knows.

Forget the noise, I believe there’s a big picture playing out behind the scenes. I may well be proven wrong as I’m ultimately just a small punter and we could all lose our dough but it’s been quite an education watching this for the last 4 or so years. So far it’s been profitable too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.