NOR 2.04% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

Tooheys: just catching up, after scrolling through the usual...

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1266
    Tooheys: just catching up, after scrolling through the usual 50ppw flooding, that no-one reads.
    I actually don't think the speculated Optus is the closest.
    Seems impossible lately to get much.. but, I get the impression there's something big and unexpected looming. Might be wrong - hopefully optus this week!
    The 4C, in my opinion (and everyone's) appeared intentionally vague, and almost seems certain players might prefer that, until big news.
    It's all the usual.. everything progressing - even thought the 4C seemed to give little confirmation of anything.
    I just get the feeling it's all setting up for something much bigger, to set things right off..
    Even though I can't understand why they wouldn't take the 4C opportunity to spruik a little, and see some SP momentum ahead of big news to see it run further.
    1 thing I am certain of, is if anyone was moving shares on market between accounts, which appears selling and keeps dropping the price down (which always has holders wondering if another low placement is on the cards)... that would be silly. I'm certain no more placements will be handed out.
    Spark $, R&D, hopefully big new deals.. and I think it's pretty obvious from PO $200k @2.4, can't see any more placements.
    All my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $65.50K 1.386M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 306 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.