NOR 2.04% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

The financials definitely weren't horrible, compared to...

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1266
    The financials definitely weren't horrible, compared to everything previous.. which has seen further placements and SP decline.
    If you sold out because of the financials, it's hard to understand, as things are heading the right way. Spend is as low as ever - and what 1 big deal would instantly do!
    The MC is horrendously low - I would think it already priced in poor financials a long time ago.
    Did you buy in recently, on a recent spike!?
    Don't listen to the 4 downers that dominate the Nor thread with "sell"..
    DD (the guru) tells us weekly how scary the finances are, and incorrectly predicts CR every month for 5 years.. their figures always exclude ANY income, so yeah.. if you leave out incoming spark $, it wouldn't look good! DD would conveniently overlook 600 large.
    Not sure why they can't seem to understand the Spark $600k+ PO. R&D is later in the year.. and the CEO $200k 2.4 notes.
    Deals they're working on are supposedly much bigger in comparison to spark. Just 1 will be a serious re-rate.

Could soon be a painful sell.. because Nor is all or nothing. It's already currently virtually nothing.. a big deal, cash positive, and then the expectation of several more deals once 1 big lands. It's nothing or 10bags+ from here, in my opinion.
    $50m MC is bugger all, when Nor are finally in the money.

All my opinion
    Last edited by Holla: 04/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $65.50K 1.386M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 306 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.