NOR 2.04% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

Stop diverting, like always. I was going to add to the previous...

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1266
    Stop diverting, like always.
    I was going to add to the previous post "and don't ask loaded questions you already know the answers to, that are only intended to draw responses you consider negative".. but, I assumed you lot would use any reason to have my posts modded.

Ask some proper questions, rather than the miserable loaded questions that are only intending for dismal responses (after covid destroyed everything).

Ask what is happening with certain pilots, if they can confirm progress or nothing eventuated.
    Ask if they are still progressing on international telco deals, or if they have stalled.
    it's all how you ask the questions .. they should be able to confirm if previously announced items are still ongoing, or confirm at least they haven't gone away.. especially after failing to mention in the 4c.
    Ask if Spark is happening- oh wait, we know it is, after you all said it was dead..
    Ask if things are progressing with Amelia, metaswitch, Australian telco..
    Ask proper questions people actually want answers to...
    Not pitiful downer questions about lower than anticipated downloads after covid wiped everything out.
    If you want to at least attempt to appear a "balanced poster", do something to show it. Step up for once, instead of being all over nor threads 24/7 with miserable 4689/265 globes-worthy posts!

C'mon maaaate!
    Last edited by Holla: 10/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $65.50K 1.386M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 306 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.