NOR 0.00% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

I sincerely hope you get a chance to get out of this horror show...

1. 2,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 599
    I sincerely hope you get a chance to get out of this horror show without too much damage d_l_b. I think PO knows he is in for a pretty ugly time at the AGM and is in no hurry to front up beforehand - hence the absence of any vote on his con note. If I was a major shareholder I'd be livid with him. I'd also be very keen to hear why he thinks it's okay for Tot to still have a job.

And before the usual "what do you care" posts pop up I'll answer that here. I care because cases like this highlight how dangerous it is for uninformed retail investors to get involved in the spec end of the market.

At the very best and as unlikely as it is, let's say NOR pulls a rabbit out of the hat and signs a deal with another telco. They are neither financially or human resourced to service a tier one client. They will need to raise a considerable amount of working capital and the only logical path to do that is through another consolidation which will further diminish current shareholder value.

NOR's shareholders should be spitting chips at the performance of NOR and in particular the CEO and #2 employee who have not only failed to return any value to them but have in the same period found time to embark on secondary gigs.

Astounding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.