NOR 2.04% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

Mate.. please stop trying to out guru the guru, trying to appear...

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1266
    Mate.. please stop trying to out guru the guru, trying to appear how all over everything you are.
    Have you not been paying attention during your years of daily downramping?
    Do you not realise that Apsec have a large chunk of the company?
    Do you not realise that Casey's/Ord Minnett have a large chunk of the company?
    Do you not realise how many holdings in the t50 are linked to Casey's/Ord?

I have a new list today that I haven't looked at yet.. but the #1 JPM nom holding alone is almost 21m shares.

If so.. why make stupid comments, as if large holders should be doing something, as if you'd be some hero that would make heads roll if you were a large holder?

You seriously don't think Apsec and Casey's would be on side with Nor? If they want to do anything, they have all the shares to. Other large holders are irrelevant.
    You keep banging on with such uneducated, hero-like posts, that we should do something.. anything for daily negative posting though, right?
    You seriously think someone like me, could do anything with 5m shares (even if I wanted to)?
    Even if I wanted to round up 20m of contacts.. you know it's stupid.

So, if you're trying to out guru the guru, with superior know it all tactics.. why not have a think about it first, and save wasting the time with silly posts?

Apsec and Casey's/Ord are the only ones with any possible control.. so, instead of constantly posting irrelevance on Noe threads every single day.. you might be better off trying to contact Apsec or Casey's, with the big bastard hero agenda.

W... .asey posted here in the past month.. you could try run your awesome ideas by him, and see if he thinks you have clues!

Even better.. you could actually try contact the company and ask some general questions, instead of forever incorrectly speculating on HC.
    Unfortunately Guru told us earlier that he won't ever contact the company, and prefers to troll the Nor threads daily.

Don't be like Guru..
    Last edited by Holla: 11/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $65.50K 1.386M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 306 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.