NOR 2.04% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

That's him mate!They were purchased during the spike to 2.7.....

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1266
    That's him mate!

They were purchased during the spike to 2.7.. ouch!
    *The regular lists from Nor confirmed it precisely.
    Another quick $10k+ loss isn't much compared to the $millions they're haemorrhaging on ADN though.
    Obviously got plenty to lose though.

What's the bet the plan was to push the nor price up, and make a quick trading profit, then tell the thread how they've cleaned up on Nor!? Backfired bigtime.

Wonder if the wife knows about the quick high stakes gamble with the superfund holding.
    Maybe be next time the punt will come off!

This is all 100% relevant to the Nor thread.. as we immediately saw the sell posters bombard the thread with the quick dump of shares. Now we know it was 1 of them behind it.

I posted the following week saying it was not anyone of importance - not a top holder getting out, as they were trying to suggest. It was an obvious trader, who bought in high, and got done.

Now we know why the price was quickly dropped to these levels for no reason other than a trading tantrum.. hopefully things start to pick up again now, ahead of expected news.
    Well.. hopefully I get my next small buy filled at 1.5 today.

All my opinion and absolute trading proof (without naming anyone). Makes sense now what the last list I posted, with #31 holding at the time, was removed. Never had a list post removed before.

For the record, I emailed the details to Paul, letting him know who was responsible for the sinister price drop.
    Better luck next time when punting on Nor news.
    Let's hope the next news is finally the big news we've been waiting for, and the SP keeps rolling.... to get Noroc in play in time!!
    Last edited by Holla: 27/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $65.50K 1.386M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 306 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.