CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-10

1. 3,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1877

One fact from the today's Quarterly Report.

I do wonder about the use of the term 'highlight' although I guess it is a perspective thing. If, you are on staff, or being remunerated via 'administration and corporate costs' it may well be a highlight.

"Key Highlights"

"Cash receipts from customers of $298k continue to be impacted by disruptions to international sales due to COVID-19, but is an increase on the prior quarter of $273k representing increased domestic sales."

So ... let's do some simple sums. It is noted in the report that the cash receipts continue to be impacted by COVID-19. Hmm ... perhaps they could elaborate on that point rather than simply point the finger at COVID and skip onto the next "highlight".

Curiously the "staff costs" and "administration and corporate costs" keep accruing - at $725,000.00 for the quarter - to be precise. There appears to have been no similar COVID impact on those budget items as there was on the receipts.

Still, what is one person's highlight may well be another's 'low light'.

Little wonder that there seems to be a rather large 'wall' of orders that appears to have been erected at 0.005c.

Just my speculation on the wall.

And I look forward to hearing from the poster who has a rather large shareholding. biggrin.png
    Last edited by Basileus: 02/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.