RHT 3.90% 8.0¢ resonance health limited

Hi Teddyward , I thought the intended use for the factoring CPA...

1. 8,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6407
    Hi Teddyward , I thought the intended use for the factoring CPA razing ? was for an acquisition , they needed a good sales manager to drive sales long ago , we should be getting a platform launch shortly , This next paragraph is interesting , the Company’s anti-viral testing program has been extended to include other important viral diseases ?
    Covid is an important viral Disease ? any thoughts ?

In view of the positive data achieved, and given the commercial potential of the technology, the Company’s anti-viral testing program has been extended to include other important viral diseases. Additionally, the Company will investigate the application of AS3 for the treatment of important non-viral related human diseases linked to our drug target. Accordingly, the Company is expanding its Patent Cooperation Treaty (“PCT” patent filing to include these additional disease indications.

Chronic Hepatitis B is estimated to affect 292 million people globally, including an estimated 230,000 Australians. Current life-long treatments do not eliminate HBV, and up to 40% of sufferers will develop serious clinical complications such as cirrhosis, liver failure and/or liver cancer. Aside from the human suffering, the annual healthcare cost of chronic HBV in the USA is estimated to be USD$100K per patient (U.S. Medicare figures, 2015; cited by Robert Gish MD, Medical Director of the Hepatitis B Foundation)

In June 2021 the Company agreed with Acuity Capital to increase the Controlled Placement Agreement (“CPA” limit from $5m to $7.75m and to extend the expiry date of the CPA to 31 July 2023.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.003(3.90%)
Mkt cap ! $35.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.1¢ 7.9¢ $4.658K 58.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1152 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 80000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.