BP8 0.00% 0.1¢ bph global ltd

I am on the same page as you mate...don't like the recent...

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    I am on the same page as you mate...don't like the recent silence at all...however, there are many irons in the fire and just one of them could swing this back up very quickly in my view. Could very well be as simple as an uptick in revenues/collectibles this quarter.

I like the carbon credits angle associated with the grapes sector (which is co-incidentally the highest revenue generator already). Carbon credit prices are on fire recently and many companies in this space, whether creating/selling or managing credits, are expected to make a fortune. Again, take it with a grain of salt, but I think that angle would very much excite the market at this point of time.

Look at FTZ for example...not exactly in the same space as SCU, I don't know much about that company, but their carbon credits business rapidly improved the mcap by ~8x in less than 6 months.

Probably all dreams and la la land...but, for $15mc mcap, I am happy to be there for now

Chart is not great, but it's moving sideways on low volumes rather than dropping below that trend line....I am new to TA, so please don't pay much attention to my chart before an actual breakout.

upload_2021-9-15_12-50-29.png

appreciate everyone's contributions in this forum, thank you
    Last edited by buddi: 15/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.