BP8 0.00% 0.4¢ bph global ltd

No doubt, a bad quarterly report in terms of revenue. But,...

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    No doubt, a bad quarterly report in terms of revenue. But, what's annoying me, and everyone else, is the lack of direction on what's coming in the next quarter (markets are forward looking most of the times).

The chart/TA is looking yuck with that gap down, and it will take considerable effort from management to gain the trust of investors; so far they are exhibiting a don't care attitude. It could be because there is something in the pipeline (why they've raised capital when they could've easily sustained another 2-3 quarters without the raise? sophs aren't dumb just to throw money), or the company simply don't care about investors. I'm giving the company the benefit of doubt...whether I'm right or wrong, time will tell.

If it's of any help @possum_30, I don't think this company is a shady operation. Yes, it may not be flash, but it's a small company in terms of MC and that could be the way they operate to keep the costs low. I don't think the Singapore Govt. officials and ministers would waste their time, even if it's just visiting, a shady operation.

I'm still holding my lot, and bought more today because I believe the company could turn around, especially with the cash in hand. But, there is no denial that they need to improve their communication and market guidance by miles. If they don't exhibit any improvement in the near future, then I'll jump ship.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.586M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5965704 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7315071 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.