BP8 0.00% 0.1¢ bph global ltd

Totally understand your frustration mate, feeling the same here....

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Totally understand your frustration mate, feeling the same here. So many here, including me, asked for transparency behind the recent quarterly figures and a bit of forward guidance, but nothing came out of it so far. Understand that the co. is a small outfit and these types of comms issues are usual for $15m mc companies, that's the risk we take. However, there is no denial that the co. can do so much in the comms department (operational update, investor preso, a webinar etc. to name a few) without giving away any competitive edge or breaching ASX guidelines.

In fairness to @Protagonist he has been critical of the company many times in the past, so I don't think he is trapping anyone here; what he listed down is how he is probably feeling after the conversation. If there is a single message that I got out of my last conversation with the company....it is "we are doing much better than how it looks", he's probably in the same boat. However, there have been no efforts so far from the co. to get this message out, and I strongly voiced my opinion that they can't just sit silent.

I don't know @Protagonist personally btw, but he seems to be just sharing info that he came across after his conversations, which I very much appreciate. Similarly, I also very much respect your opinion err'ing on the side of caution. We need both sides of the coin to make informed decision.

On a separate note, some sell volume coming out at 1.6c because of the silence as well as a broader weakness in specs. Amazing that there are no sells when there was 10mil stacked on the buys at 1.6c 2 weeks ago post the quarterly, but now churning through ~4mil in the last 4 days, drawing out supply. Broker data is showing Wilsons still holding onto their 48.5mil shares, and 10 bucks that the 2.5mil buy this morning was from them.

Fingers crossed that we'll be put out of this misery soon. All IMO, please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.