BP8 0.00% 0.1¢ bph global ltd

Just got off the phone another gentleman phoned me back. I spoke...

1. 2,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Just got off the phone another gentleman phoned me back.  I spoke about the lack of information, updates, progress to SH's. He said he understands where we are coming from & he will pass on our concerns in writing & the weekly verbal update that they have with the company &  he also said that other shareholders had voiced their concerns to him in the last weeks, but he did say there was ongoing activity & they do adhere to the asx reporting guidelines because they do release info quickly when they receive it, I mentioned to him about an update on the cannabis side of the business there has been nothing except that they were going to update the market, nothing,,, what did they spend that $358,000 on & the rest of the CR money besides paying back the loan facility of just over $700,000 that was 4 months ago.  He said covid has held up some processes but I told him they could use zoom or the telephone there are other ways of doing business these days.  I told him there is a forum where companies are discussed & there is quite a few very disappointed & disgruntled (P.Off.) shareholders in the way stem cell  has treated it's SH's with the lack of info & their sick of watching their hard earned going down the drain & that the SP is absolutely dismal.  I think he got my message !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.