FGR 0.00% 5.6¢ first graphene limited

Hi,I wouldn't be surprised if it was between $100k and $200k,...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Hi,
    I wouldn't be surprised if it was between $100k and $200k, citing COVID and supply chain issues; and, hey, why not throw AdBlue shortages in there.

I'm actually hoping sales to existing clients and the last variation to the newGen contract resulted in a bump in sales for the quarter, perhaps to $300k to $400k. I may be somewhat optimistic.

Not sure what pool and boat sales were like over Christmas, but the construction industry is going mad on the east coast so lots of boots are probably being sold (not sure how many of those are Steel Blue). I think any real bump would be from newGen having to buy a not insignificant amount of graphene; and this is only if they have been successful in marketing ArmourGRAPH to mining companies. Their recent innovation award for ArmourGRAPH may well have helped with that.

I would consider changing to a Buy if they were approaching 4 tonne (>$1m) sales in a quarter - heading towards break even. But there haven't been any rumours or price sensitive announcements that would suggest to me that this is likely in the December or March quarters.

I would also consider changing to Buy if there was some really good news on more contracts or sales to new customers - maybe something positive out of all the representation, distribution and sales agreements they have signed - irrespective of sales volume.

But I'm a long-term accumulator/holder. I will likely buy more on any significant dip from the current SP, as long as it isn't driven by bad news.

Just my thinking... not investment advice.

DYOR
    Last edited by JetJunkie: 13/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.6¢ $6.741K 120.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19133 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 627597 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.