FGR 7.14% 5.2¢ first graphene limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-17

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    I have been trying for a long time to get my head around the FGR culture and business approach.
    One of the possibilities I considered is whether You know who runs the zoo, invested too much, then realised it wasn't the same as writing a couple of pages of analysis every few weeks, then was out of his depth, especially so when the two wily old codgers where still around.

FGR seems to have no flair! I would crank that oil to graphite thingy-ma-jig lickety-split. Don't phaff around optimising, running trials, get near enough. Knock out 5-10 tonnes in a flat out run and announce to market. Send samples to Adelaide U for cement testing and sell the rest to an outfit building footpaths i.e. no load, and bury 99% of the stuff.

FGR has no sense of optics. The above proves the process, gets real test results and was easily managed into real world application. Done.

Next!
    Do more thorough anaylsis of the 1% kept back and report exactly what you had.

A couple of weeks to do at most. Unless ... there is a hang up we don't know about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.