SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-32

1. 2,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    Boy do I have egg on my face here..
    It's a good thing I don't mind humble pie, because it looks like I'll be eating it for a while to come..

I can't sugar coat this quarterly..
    The scene came to mind from the classic horror car film "Christine" where they did a dump inside the car a said "You can't polish a turd"..

Sensera's never been pristine, but did have a tonne of potential in my eyes.. No wonder people say it's a dirty word..
    Maybe it can still resurrect itself, but like Dawatz has highlighted, I'm really not liking the language from Sensera..
    It looks to me like they have pissed off their major customer in a big way. How much grief did the sensors issues cause them?
    I'm not sure how many strikes they will get, but it's definitely concerning..

I sold 4/5ths of my holdings today on these developments.
    Losing the other unmentionable sensor deal, while hugely disappointing, didn't concern me like this has..
    And just when they were penciling me in as a Top Holder too..

But I can't complain, the opportunities were there for me to have made at least a couple of hundred thousand dollars trading this over the last year and a half..

My remaining shares I intend to hold on to, for when this company finally catches a break, or until they go down the gurgler.. Their market capitalisation, is certainly not "inflated"..

My hunger for accumulating shares in this company, at any price though, has definitely ended.
    The last couple of weeks I've been recommending this as a good punt to close friends, I'm just thankful none took my "advice"..

Good luck to the new punters here and I hope to see some of the old ones "around"..
    I still hold, but I'm doing a Yoda and running to the Dagobah System, holding my head in shame..
    Last edited by DingoBorat: 18/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.