SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

I'm a new SH and while still hurting ($10Ks) I feel for those...

1. 1,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    I'm a new SH and while still hurting ($10Ks) I feel for those who sold yesterday after 2 "Bad News" Anns.

I read some confused posters comments as to why the Ann came before time required for Qtrly / 4c etc and the fact that the SP is not falling as some expected (some were expecting 1c!! ) , and so I'm confused myself.

Are these positives I see valid?:
    Normally I would see the SP fall another 10-15% a day after a "bad" Ann....this hasn't happened (yet). 1.7c could be taken out in a couple swipes?
    The buy side slowly gaining confidence and building up implying this (1.6c) may be the low for now unless we get another bad Ann
    I would like to take loss of customer and sensor issues at face value of the Anns : At the date of this report these issues have
    been mitigated and Abiomed continued to forecast strong demand for the year and has placed orders to cover their near term requirements.

I don't see a need for a CR unless orders dry up from any other "sticky" issue of Sensors ..The Rev should take care of this
    As per Ann : The Company expects to make up for some of the lost production over the balance of FY22. AND The company continues to progress multiple customer opportunities through the design and validation phases of product development and expects additional NRE revenue over the next few quarters.

Fingers crossed?? PS still waiting for my buy order at 1.6 to be triggered

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.