AGH 0.00% 3.0¢ althea group holdings limited

Actually, your opinion in this post regarding another...

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Actually, your opinion in this post regarding another contributor is defective and parochial much like your glowing assessment of AGH’s dramatically worded December Quarterly MANAGEMENT REPORT.

It clearly appears to me that in fact MiRee has continually CORRECTLY warned the neutral readers on this site from buying this stock, whereas another contributor who I refer to as the Doyan of wealth destruction has had a “BUY” recommendation with his cut and paste fealty on this stock all the way from it’s ATH prices, at this stage any impartial reader or prospective purchaser would be most thankful for MiRee’s contribution over the recent period.

I have voiced my view on this business in an earlier post and remain of the view management is not reading the signs quickly enough to pivot toward a far more profitable path and again my only hope is they do not fumble the ball with Peak.

Notes; 43% of the quarterly business review savings of $354,000 could be identified as made by a reduction in low hanging fruit expenditure such as Advertising, R&D and Leasing what I’m looking for are greater improvements in efficiencies and COGS.

I wish success for this company as I am an investor and would like to cut and paste my holdings away from the CGT offset column in my ledger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 508 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 33387 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.41am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.