CAN 0.00% 6.2¢ cann group limited

im just a random person on the internet.my motivation is that...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    im just a random person on the internet.
    my motivation is that investors should know the truth of the operation.
    ok, I cant say exactly 95%, i apologise for that. but my point is that the emphasis and knowledge on growing quality weed is just not there. Yes, growing the business is great. In 2019 they were completely lost. Massive cuts had to be made. They got it back on track in 2020 with the acquisition of Satipharm. With all that going on, little focus on the growing method and strains they have/want to grow. Hence, I am skeptical that mildura will produce quality bud quickly. That is my main point. Its a very technical endeavour to 1) get the facility running properly, 2) select the strain(s) with the correct chemical profile, 3) optimise the growth conditions in a new facility to consistently produce the correct chemical profile.
    They can do it, but it wont be like turning a key as some have suggested. With the push to produce profit, they wont have the resources to spend on getting these things right. And thats where they might have trouble getting the research and production done at the same time. Hope that helps. thats all from me for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.