PTG 0.00% 59.5¢ proptech group limited

I am the same, Zaidi...for me, I'm at a $0.61 average cost. The...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I am the same, Zaidi...for me, I'm at a $0.61 average cost. The fundamentals are there for me, it will just take time, but in the interim, it is painful watching my capital evaporate, and yet, I am a firm believer in this and the people running it. Biggest problem is just that - portfolio allocation - not going outside my 5% maximum (as a function of portfolio valuation) limit, just in case. 50% of something is better than 100% of nothing.

However, if they took off (as I think they will), I would let it run. I was lucky enough to get REA at $10 back in the day and have just let that run...I never plan on selling it ever, personally.

I've got two other speculative holdings (alongside a bigger core of ETFs, REITs and LICs) and I only play with money on these three companies that I'm prepared to lose, but I have complete faith in the story, the people running it and the fact that their cash balances are healthy, so I can afford to let the story take it's time.

Just hurts to watch it get struck down every day, going further and further away from my entry point, despite good fundamentals and great quarterly reports ! And also my cashflow; that I can't get money coming in quite as regularly as I would like to deploy into things on a more regular basis than just one big lump sum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.