ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-59

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 907
    Realistically I was not expecting much in terms of revenue - we are not approved for sale anywhere yet so other than the Serum Institute in India and Ellume we have no reason to expect much

The HOPE is that we will eventually get sales as our distributors can get to work , so we need to look forward not back

That said , the information / update provided was pretty uninspiring

not sure if they have lawyers or politicians writing them now but they used alot of words to not really give us much.

Why must I try to read between the lines / decipher the hidden code of what is happening with our collaborators ?

In the absence of sales , give shareholders HOPE

Their are R&D battery companies out there with no sales but huge valuations as they know how to sell the value of their IP

We clearly do not

If we have provided samples a few weeks ago to the TGA then I'm afraid we may be waiting a few more weeks for approval.

What we need tomorrrow is for the CEO or perhaps the man who is on the chopping block , Dr Jack Hamilton , to step up with a Boardroom Video selling the vision and inspiring us that the next 12 months will be spectacular for the company

Because trying to wade through that 1/4ly after a long day at work nearly put me to sleep.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $17.35K 826.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 362173 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 383789 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.