HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Being a LTH of KTD Stock, from the 2018 IPO. To the then, 43...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Being a LTH of KTD Stock, from the 2018 IPO. To the then, 43 cent CR to buy the Omniblend company. Along with, the shares purchased during this on open market days. I have, seen my capital outlay drop by 80%.

From around, May of 2019. Is when, you look back from todays date and back to then. You see it, very clearly that this has been an orchestrated plan. It has, the time of the 80's financial periods al over it. People like this, just like financial planners. Hyping everything up and claiming, they are going to wonderous things with "OUR MONEY" not there's.

I have said, previously but was given the HC moderated block. That, for us KTD LTH we want a Full/Complete/Thorough/Total - "Forensic Audit" carried out on this and its full and complete team.

After, what I read in there reports yesterday. I can, sense the glossing up for a CR in the winds.

This BOD & Executives, they owe what should be the very biggest of apologies to all of us.

When you, put in the extra 10 Million loan facility. In short, that equals "4" CR's in under 18 months and what have they achieved. Except over paying themselves excessively and adding extremely large numbers of shares to the market.

That in turn has driven the SP down.

Like I have said, it is all part of the behind the scenes plan they must have.

Below, is from the KTD Chairman Peter James.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3738/3738732-f35657a4d12485ca6140342521cc16d2.jpg
    Notice, that we KTD SH get mentioned last. Peter, should have started with us first and gone into an apology.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.