YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

yes to the above Nice to see you drop by and hope endeveours...

1. 9,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 817
    yes to the above
    Nice to see you drop by and hope endeveours elsewhere have been educational and profitable for you.

An easy one to keep an eye on. Now controlled by IMO predators who I am unclear on if they want to own a business or have patience and skill to operate and IMO a hard business to scale up to get good margins as now being run IMO as a choccy sales business not a envio kids company.
    IMO still doing a discount cycle in Australia extended on east coast via WLW I am told but I am not aware if it has expanded volumes or just simply maintaining shelf space. Still holing space in USA but ......................... it won't take much IMO to stuff this company if it gets dropped by a couple of majors.
    Predators IMO attracted initially by cash and have cut costs out so now have some small income but IMO still underwater . I've assumed it is always for sale but then they are left with a shell and these days shells aren't worth what they were when this all started.

Meanwhile old CEO's and staff etc IMO have all run with the massive cash they were getting and moved on with their lives.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.