NOR 3.92% 4.9¢ norwood systems limited

Here's a fun fact for the Nor Four, provided to me by a HC...

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1266
    Here's a fun fact for the Nor Four, provided to me by a HC reader who doesn't post - can't be bothered with the instant Nor Four ambush of any holder's posts.
    Not only is "perma bulls" the lamest term ever.. apparently if you do an advanced search "perma" for a certain poster, it appears in almost 250 of their posts, all within the past 3 years, plus any modded ones!
    Yet holders must always "discuss the stock, not posters".
    Talk about poster obsession, not the stock!
    So that's where guru gets the silly perma bulls from.. for all those who don't read the others' posts.

I think something is definitely happening with Nor.. some strange trading (and non trading) again this week.. I got a few more at 1.7.. but as soon as I put a 109k remainder at 1.6, of course, not a share sold since! Any genuine buy order.. nup, give them nothing!
    I'm absolutely certain they only move them (appearing a sell) to themselves.. and when there's any movement, the amount traded (same amounts that were in the buy queue) automatically appear 2 pips higher.. eg, a week or so ago, a 404k buy at 1.6 was sold in to. Within the few seconds between my alert going off, and opening the app.. sell already listed for 404k at 1.8.. must be automatic. There's since been a couple of nibbles at it, for instant profit.. or more importantly, keeping the price down? Then of course, a few more safely stacked sells nestle in behind it at 1.9, 2.0, 2.1.
    Why though?
    I get the feeling there could be some sort of big deal/partnership/taking a stake in Nor.
    There's surely no other reason for automated/pros to hold it down. There's no raise any time soon, if ever.
    Top holdings definitely aren't dropping, but increases are only minor.. it's not straight out accumulation.
    Something much bigger, I think.
    I suspect we are in for an interesting week/month, up to xmas..

All my opinion
    Last edited by Holla: 19/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $23.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.7¢ 4.6¢ $455.7K 8.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 220000 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 34870 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.